Friday, August 26, 2011

Y3W - Wedding This Weekend

This is a picture of my beautiful cousin Janna. This weekend is her wedding and I am so excited to see her get married. Janna and I were like sisters growing up. I am seven years older than she is and before she was born I was the only granddaughter. Needless to say, I did not like her when she was born. I liked being the only girl and getting all that type of attention. I used to walk past her in the playpen and push her down if she was standing up. I am not saying I am proud of this action I took but that was life when we were little. Since I was older than she was I babysat her a lot. We did all kinds of things together. I taught her to swim. I dressed her up with big hair and make-up (hey, it was the 80's) and took her to the mall with my friends. All of my memories of us growing up are good, I am not sure if her memories are as good since I was a bossy older cousin babysitter. Now that we are adults, I am so glad she is my cousin. She is a wonderful person. She was the Maid of Honor in my wedding and I am glad she was by my
side. 

Janna & Chris at her graduation
 This year has been big for Janna. In May she graduated from college with her degree in Psychology, thank goodness cause our family is CRAZY and we need all the free help we can get!! This weekend, she is getting married to a wonderful man named Chris. This Sunday Janna and Chris will be getting married and our whole family is so excited for them. I am excited that they picked my son to be the ring bearer in their wedding. Ethan adores Janna and Chris and is excited to be part of their big day. Love you both and can't wait to see you begin your new life!!

What are Your 3 Words?



No comments:

Post a Comment