Monday, August 1, 2011

McFatty Monday Update - Late Entry

So, I was not going to blog today because I have not been the best WW person lately. I ended up skipping the meeting on Saturday because my schedule lately has made me exhausted and I really needed to sleep for fear of becoming a zombie! I realized that I can't skip weeks, I allowed myself to basically slack off. Now that I have slacked off enough I am going to challenge myself to complete the 30-day Shred DVD by Jillian Michaels. I am going to do this DVD every day on level 1 for 30-days. I hope that I like the results so much that I will continue on to 30-days of each level 2 and 3. I am not going to lie, this DVD kicked my ass tonight. I know that it will probably kick my ass the rest of this week but I am willing to blast through it because I will never change my body if I don't move it. 


I want to leave everyone with a little saying that is getting me through this hard journey and hope that it also speaks to you in some way. I hope everyone has a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. good for you!!! :O) She is evil but it is a GREAT work out!

    ReplyDelete