Monday, August 8, 2011

McFatty Monday Update

This week can be summed up by one word....CAKE!!!! Here is how it all went down.....Monday - I had cake at work for a celebration of co-workers's birthdays. The rest of the work week I did pretty good. Saturday - went to WW and weighed in, lost 1.4 pounds - YAY!! Then had a birthday party for a friend that night, had party food and cake. Sunday - went to my cousin's bridal shower - had party food and cake. WOW - 3 days of cake in one 7-day period is the most I have had since I began WW. 

I am still on track with my Jillian Michael's workout. I did take the weekend off because my body hurt and I needed a break. I will begin this workout again today and continue it through the week. At the end of the week I will see how my body feels and decide then whether I will do this on the weekend. The great thing is, I don't have any parties this week or any reason to celebrate with CAKE! I hope you all have a wonderful week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment