Monday, August 22, 2011

McFatty Monday Update

The last two weeks has been quite a journey. Not only am I still working on my weight loss journey, but life has gotten in my way! Most of you know that my son has started Kindergarten, if you missed that post you can read it here. We are now adjusting to a new schedule and the things that suffered the most were my eating habits and my workouts. So here is how it has gone down: Workouts have all but gone out the door for the last two weeks but I now have a plan to get them back in the schedule. The eating habits have suffered because I have not been planning my meals out very well, especially at night. During the summer, Ethan was able to go to bed later than now so I had more time for dinner and did not have to plan out so much. Now I will have to put just as much time into planning my dinners as I do for my lunches. 

Last week I did not lose or gain weight so I am considering that a good week with all the stress I had in my schedule. I am actually looking forward to adding back in my workout time because there is a lot of stress I need to get out of my body and I might as well pour it all into the workout. You have just witnessed history......that was the first time in my life I expressed an interest in working out....hence the weight problem!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful week and be sure to take the advice that is at the top of this post.

1 comment:

  1. Oh. I lost my comment ... Sigh.
    Yes. Take care of yourself.
    I'm going to the gym a couple of days, so my son can interact with other children. Plus, I need to go too.

    ReplyDelete