Friday, July 1, 2011

Y3W - Bring on Fireworks


I am so excited for the 4th of July weekend!! There are so many firework shows going on around us that we will be seeing fireworks all weekend long. It is such a different experience when you have a child to watch them with. He gets so excited for them to start and can hardly keep his body still. Once they start he likes to tell us what each one looks like. This is one of my favorite holidays because there is no gift giving involved, you are just spending time with your family with good food and FIREWORKS!!

I hope everyone has a very safe and fun 4th of July!!



Check out Jenni's blog!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT POST! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FIREWORKS ALSO!
    I'm a new follower from the Y3W blog hop! I should have wrote it, my y3W is "Fab Friday Finds."
    Hope you'll hop by and visit my blog too!
    Have a Happy 4th!
    nancy
    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete