Monday, July 11, 2011

McFatty Monday Update

Well, last week was better than the week before. I only lost a 1/2 pound, and I am grateful that I did not gain any last week. This week my leader gave us some homework that I am going to complete here.  

Question #1 - Why do you want to lose weight and what does goal look like (not the number you want to be at for goal)?

I would love to buy this outfit in a single digit size!

Answer: To me the reasons for losing weight are many but the main reason is I want to live to see all the stages of my son's life. I want to grow old and see my grandchildren. I want to decrease the amount of medication I have to take. and I want to look good naked in a bathing suit!

Question #2 - What are your goals for the next 8 weeks leading up to Labor Day?
Answer: My goal for the next 8 weeks is to hit 24 pounds gone, and then I will be 10% lighter than I started and feeling great about the next step. That leaves me 10 or so pounds left to lose to reach this goal in 8 weeks. I know I can do it but I have to convince my brain!


Such a cute bike!

Question #3 - What do I need to do to accomplish these goals? 
Answer: The number one thing I have to do to achieve these goals is, wait for it......stick to the WW program!!!! That includes tracking EVERYTHING I eat and eating the things that are best for me. The second thing I need to do is increase my movement. I can't say the word.....exercise.... because then I won't do it!! I am not a person who enjoys the gym, I have to trick my brain into thinking it is not exercising. I have all the tools I need to take care of this, I just need to use the tools!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!! Feed your body well and lets all move a little more!! We will all feel better!! ~Namaste~

No comments:

Post a Comment