Monday, July 4, 2011

McFatty Monday Update - Happy 4th of July


Happy 4th of July to everyone!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day off and has the opportunity to spend time with your family.  My boys and I are going to spend the day just taking it easy before we head off to see fireworks tonight. 

The last couple weeks have been kinda hard with my weight loss. If you read blogs last week you will know that there was a lot of child stress in my life and it  has been quite the carbfest at my house due to that stress. I did not lose any weight the last two weeks, maintaining has been the hardest thing ever. Not that I was trying to maintain but I did my part to not lose it. 

The next two weeks are all about finding my renewed energy like I had at the beginning of this and get myself back on track to get the rest of this weight off.  I am not going to quit this time like I have so many other times, I am ready for my independence from my weight. 

Happy Independence day from whatever holds you back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment