Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Traffic!!

 !!!WARNING!!! I am stepping on my soapbox!!


For those of you who don't know I have  long commute to work each day. I drive 30 miles each way all on the highway. I don't usually complain about this too much because it is my choice to live far from my job. However, today I am a bit fed up with other people in their cars. Here in Denver we have been having a lot of rain and most of it has been happening right at rush hour and has been messing up my traffic. Today was horrible because there was no rain but traffic was still slow going on my way home.  I don't understand why so many people have to drive so slow in the left lanes, I feel the left lanes are for people who are going to drive at least the speed limit. 


The one thing that drives the the most crazy, and it is usually a short drive, is when people decide to yield when they are entering a continuous lane. This is the type of lane that is coming off the highway when I am coming home each night and every night I end up yelling obscenities at more than one driver in front of me. Maybe they don't know the difference between the two signs. They are very different as you can see. I am sure that all my wonderful readers would never make this type of mistake, but please share with your "bad driver" friends, a continuous lane is just that, you are supposed to keep driving as you enter the lane and do not YIELD!!!!


I hope you all have a wonderful traffic week, I hope none of you are the people I scream at while driving. The only time people are safe from my "road rage" is when my child is in my car, however, I may need to go to the dentist because one day I will grind my teeth so hard while driving they will all break off in my mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment