Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Ethan being an Angel in Christmas play
This week I am very thankful I live in a wonderful country. a country that allows people to have opinions and have control over their own businesses. 

I recently read a story online that said a "high end" restaurant in Pittsburgh, PA is planning to ban children under the age of 7. I don't know about all the other mommies that read this blog but I would be sure to make a reservation there for every special occasion for my husband and myself. 

Don't get me wrong, I love my son very much and he can be an angel ( <------- see over there) but when we decide to go out on a date and have a nice dinner, especially at a "high end" place, I sure don't want to be disturbed by my child and especially not by anyone else's child. 

I know there are people out there who think their children are so well behaved that they can take them anywhere. For the most part my child is well behaved when out to eat, but he can go from behaved to out of control in about 3 seconds. I know this is true for most children. I don't think it is a bad idea for all parents to leave their children at home when going out to a nice dinner, for the sake of themselves and the sake of other people who are there to enjoy their dinner. 



Photobucket

Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. Hi new friend! I'm following from the blog hop! It would be great if you could follow me back :)

    Have a blessed day!
    ~Meg~

    http://agemmoment.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete