Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012 Golden Globes Best Dressed

I have to admit it, I am a huge award show junkie!! I love the fashion the most and I try not to miss a red carpet for an award show. Since the Golden Globes was on Sunday, here are my best dressed looks from that night:

Tina Fey, I love the skirt on this dress and she wears it very well!

Charlize Theron - Legs for days and I love the plunging neckline!

Gerard Butler - This man is so yummy I had to include him!

Helen Miren - She is so classy, this dress is simply stunning.

Lea Michelle - all I can say is "Damn Girl!"

Kate Winslet - My favorite dress of the night1

Leonardo DiCaprio - He is just so handsome!

Mila Kumis - This one is for my hubby! He has a huge crush on her, but she is very stunning.

Octavia Spencer - You go girl!! I love to see a curvy girl looking so beautiful!

Reese Witherspoon - She is so cute! I love the dress!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment