Monday, May 2, 2011

McFatty Monday Update

What a week!!!!! So if you remember correctly, last week I reported a 3.8 pound weight loss. This week I am reporting a giant goose egg. Yes, I stayed the same last week. However, I am not going to complain about this. I had such a hard week emotionally last week that I was surprised I did not gain any weight. Linda, mom of a very good friend of mine, passed away suddenly on Thursday and that was not the best way for me to end my week. I happen to be a stress eater! If only I could be a stress runner!!Linda was like a second mom to me through High School and the news of her illness and passing threw me into a little tailspin on Thursday and Friday. That combined with Easter and all it's glorious candy was my demise last week.

Thank goodness for a new week & a new month. April was very difficult and I am glad it is in the past!! I am so happy to still be almost 11 pounds lighter. The great news is that I was switching out my wardrobe from Fall/Winter to Spring/Summer and almost all of my Spring/Summer shorts and Capri pants fit me. The few that don’t fit me, I can put them on and almost button them. That is a huge accomplishment for me!! My goal for this week is to lose 2 pounds so I can get my 5% sticker, again I love that I am motivated the same way my 5 year-old is!!

Have a Happy and Healthy week!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment