Monday, May 9, 2011

McFatty Monday Update

Well......last week was horrible!! All the weight I lost the week I was sick, I gained back. Last week I gained 3.8 pounds. I am trying not to beat myself up too much about this because it is only a minor set back in this long journey. So now I am back down to 7 pounds down. I am still proud of the fact that I am on this journey and have lost 7 pounds.

Last week was not only horrible for my weight loss. It was a very stressful and busy week at work. I happen to be a stress eater so last week was very hard for me. My biggest problem is that I did not take the time to track everything I put in my mouth. I think if I would have tracked everything early in the week, I may have been so horrified by Friday that I would have had to fast that day. So far this week I am back on track. I am eating the right foods and tracking all that crosses my lips. I hope everyone has a happy and healthy week!

"Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake."
~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment