Monday, May 16, 2011

McFatty Monday Update

YAHOOOOO!!! I have finally hit my first big goal. I am officially 5% lighter than when I started Weight Watchers!! Last week was a much better week at work (not as much stress) and I was not as inclined to eat my way through the week. I also went back to my high water intake. I know this works  and I am not sure why I let that slide. I need to remember how much this program works and I just have to work it for myself. This weekend was a bit of a challenge with a graduation party and the Walk of Faith (a 5k walk that I don't get to walk, I have to work) and all the food that came with that. This mornig I am right back on the program and ready to lose more weight. Last week I lost 5.4 lbs for a total weight loss of 12.4 lbs. My next goal is 10% which is 24 lbs. Wishing everyone a Happy and Healthy week!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! That is great! you are catching up with me! I am sitting at 22! I need some motivation again!

    ReplyDelete