Monday, October 17, 2011

McFatty Monday Update

Now that we are really in to fall, and it is finally beginning to feel like fall in Denver, I am very ready for some fall comfort food. While these foods are undoubtedly delicious, they are not always the best food for us. I find myself craving the flavors of fall, this includes more beef dishes (pot roast, beef stew) and some very yummy soups. Not to mention the great desserts that come a long with fall. I have this urge to bake all sorts of things, cakes, pies, cobbles (before the fruit goes out of season). These are not things I need to be baking and keeping in my house because I always over indulge on this yummy goodness.
Today, while shopping with my mom, I found these oh so yummy new nuts from Planters. They are Pumpkin Spice Almonds. They are very similar to cinnamon almonds. THEY ARE SO YUMMY! They taste like pumpkin pie but they are SO much better for you. In one serving you get 22 almonds which only costs me 4 points plus for Weight Watchers. They are so much more satisfying than most other snacks that cost me 4 points plus. I have to say that these nuts are a must try for anyone who likes the taste of pumpkin pie. If you have tried them or you plan to try them, leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Have a happy, healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment