Monday, June 20, 2011

McFatty Monday Update

Ok, I think I am torturing myself. My goal from last week was to be at 15 lbs, well I got close. I lost 0.6 lbs to get me to 14.8 lbs.......REALLY???

I think this is going to force me to move my body more because I know I am eating better. I am eating far less than I used to and making much better choices. Last week there was not a lot of exercise being done in my house.

I am glad I did lose weight and ecstatic that I did not gain any but I really want to lose more than I am in any given week. This week our meeting topic was about weighing and measuring all our food, which I can say I do half-ass. I always weigh or measure some things and others I have never measured. Since I went to the meeting on Saturday I have done much better with the exception of Father's Day dinner, I gave myself that meal off. I hope this helps me out this week and I will make a bigger effort to get my body moving.  I hope everyone has a happy and healthy week!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I found you on Picket Fence and really like what you are doing here. You'd be my best friend if you would link to me in your Blog Love section...

    KID BOOK RATINGS

    Once you do, leave a comment on my site and I'll be sure to return the favor:)

    ReplyDelete