Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!!

I was given the Versatile Blogger Award

 I am so honored that Censie from Building Our Story put me on her list of bloggers she loves! Thanks a bunch Censie! I am so honored that she thought of my blog when she was picking her top 15 Versatile Blogs. I love reading about Censie and her family, be sure to check out her blog and follow her too!!

So here are the "rules to accepting the award":

• Tell 7 things about myself

• Pass the award along to 15 bloggers that I feel are deserving 
1. I am an only child and was raised by a single mother
2. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 8 great years
3. We have a very sweet 6 year-old son who keeps us hopping
4. I love my job! I do fundraising for a Non-Profit in Denver, we serve abused and neglected kids
5. I love documentary films and T.V. shows, National Geographic is one of my favorite channels
6. I love to bake, cookies, cakes, pies, muffins, bread....almost anything, I also love to make candy
7. Estes Park, Colorado is my favorite place in the world

Now I am going to pass this wonderful award on to 15 of my favorite bloggers. Please take time to check each of them out and be sure to follow them too!!
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Aww you're awesome! Thank you so much! I've never gotten around to making candy but I've always wanted to. What is your favorite thing to make?
    Sarah K.
    The Mama Pirate
    http://themamapirate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite candy to make is fudge and bark (peppermint or nut bark) Peanut brittle is another I make quite a bit too!

    Thanks for the follow on FB!! Have a great weekend and Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you VERY much for the award :)

    ReplyDelete