Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm Back

You may have noticed that I did not blog last week, I had to take an unplanned break from blogging. I had a terrible tooth ache on Saturday and made it through the rest of the weekend. On Monday I was able to call the dentist and get some antibiotics and make an appointment for a root canal I have been putting off for some time. Dental work is something I tend to put off a lot, even though I really should make it a priority. I was able to make it through the days at work and try my best to be a decent mom at night. I know I don't have the patience I need as a parent when I am not feeling well. Blogging was not a priority because of this dental issue. I missed writing and reading any comments. I am glad to be back and I hope you are all ready to read more of my blog posts! Have a great week!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment