Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

My Boys are the Best
As I sit here at home this week on spring break with my son, I remember all the things I am thankful for. I am thankful for the freedom I am afforded by living in this great country. I am thankful to have a safe place to live and food on my table each night. I am thankful to have a wonderful husband that loves me (even if I am 90 pounds overweight) and a happy, healthy child. I am thankful to have a great loving family (aunts, uncles, cousins, and all my in-laws). I am thankful for my faith in god and all he sees me through. These are the things I am thankful for each day of my life, but since I am counting points for WW, most of all today I am thankful for enough points to have a yummy snack tonight!!

Happy Thursday!

2 comments: